Loading Events

To all attendees of the 2/18/23 Sled Dog Event:

Due to the poor ice conditions which make it unsafe out on the lake, we are not going to be able to hold our Sled Dog event this Saturday.  We have already refunded all tickets purchased for this event through Eventbrite.  There are still tickets available for the March 4th Sled Dog event online if you are interested in purchasing for that date.  We apologize for the inconvenience, but need to keep the safety of our attendees and the dogs in priority.  

Thank you.
Purchase Tickets

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!